Dr Kelly Truong
Meet Dr. Kelly Komm Truong
“I enjoy providing long-lasting, gentle, customized dental care.
Our goal is to be your lifetime dental home.”
- Graduate with honors from SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine.
- Graduate from the Department of Veterans General Practice Residency.
- Hundreds of hours of continuing education in areas such as:
- Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Invisalign.
- Graduate of the Engel Institute for Dental Implants.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Eighth District Dental Society
- NYS Dental Society
- Spear Education.
I am so thankful to be practicing in the town in which I am raising my family. My husband, Stephen, and I have two children, Olivia and Evan. I am a proud Williamsville native and an advocate of Western New York, where I help the community that helped raise me.