Teeth can become worn, fractured, and broken down over time or unfortunate trauma. A crown allows you to get back the shape, size and strength of your tooth or teeth, as well as your natural smile.
After an initial examination we can recommend a crown for:
- Replacement of a large filling, where there’s not enough to tooth remaining.
- Protecting a weak tooth from fracture.
- Restoring a fractured tooth.
- Covering of a dental implant.
- Covering a poorly shaped or discolored tooth.
- Covering of a tooth that has had root canal procedure.
- And utilization of a “bridge,” if there is a missing tooth.