Why do we love invisible braces?
Invisible braces use a series of comfortable, removable aligners that are changed out every two weeks. You can remove them to eat, drink, brush and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — until they have straightened to their final positions. You’ll visit us about once every six weeks so we can track your progress and make sure that it’s going as planned. You can expect the treatment to last an average of six to eight months.
But why are people always talking about them? What is it that we love about invisible braces?
- They move your teeth faster than braces.
- They’re more comfortable than braces.
- You can take them out and clean them.
- People don’t even know you’re wearing them.
- They’re a great solution for adults.